Monday, February 23, 2015

So, who made something completely out of the box?!?!

Cebelica, that's who!  Check out this gorgeous black and white project:

http://crafty-little-bee.blogspot.com/2015/02/black-and-white.html

Sybrina and I agreed that her use of ribbon and embellishments made for a beautiful, unusual project.  It was a tough choice, there were a lot of great entries, using a lot of great techniques.  Thanks for taking up the challenge!!!

Cebelica, email me at BobbisTreasure at aol dot com to claim your prize!!!

Annie from Pawsitive Thoughts by Annie will be hosting our March Challenge.  Wonder what she has planned for us?!?  Come back on March 1 and join in the fun!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my box to be the winner. Yay! :D I sent you an e-mail a couple of days ago - I hope you got it.
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Cebelica! Great to hear from you. Bobbi and I loved your box!

    Your e-mail may have gone to Bobbi. I'll touch base with her. :)

    ReplyDelete